To add a new deployment to InstaWP, use the Deployments tab. Click on Add New to connect an existing repository.
- Repo Type - Public for public repo and Private for private repos.
- Repo URL - Add the URL to your repo (for example - https://github.com/yourcompany/yourplugin)
- Branch - Mention the branch which this deployment points to (more on this later)
- Destination Folder - The folder where your respository content will be download to.
- Post Deployment Commands - Shell commands which will be run after the git repository is cloned (for example,
npm run dev,
wp config set WP_DEBUG true --raw)
Click on "Add" to add the new Deployment.
In case you are connecting a Private repository, you will be asked to generate a SSH Key pair.
Click on "+ Generate New" and you will get a public key, copy the key and add it to your Git repository.
Updated about 2 months ago